- Name, telephone number, address and e-mail (email is optional).
- Name and address are used for invoices which are sent to the customers via e-mail or paper copy. The telephone number is kept for 1 month after the job is completed and then deleted. This also includes any texts messages. However, any long term customers with North Notts Property services data will be stored safely on work mobile which is password protected as well as password protected email log in. Verbal consent is given to ensure customers are happy with this.
- Emails and invoices are held for 6 years and then shredded or deleted. This is for HMRC purpose only.
- No personal information is shared with anyone, unless materials or equipment is needed for a job with verbal consent by the customer. Only address and first name would be shared for delivery purpose.
- Invoices are done online and sent to the customer via their e-mail. Papers copies can be given if preferred. This is discussed with the customer to see which is best suited. If an invoice is preferred by paper, one copy goes to customer and another is used for HMRC purpose only. Paper copies would include the customer first and surname with address and price paid.
- All documents are locked in a filing cabinet at home address which North Notts Property Services has access to.
- E-mails are password protected and only North Notts Property Services has access to.
- Mobile phone has a lock on it which again North Notts Property Services only has access to.
- Any quotes written on a work pad are kept until an invoice is produced and then shredded. This is so an invoiced can be produced once the job is completed. If after 1 month and no contact from customer, quote is then shredded. Only details held on quote is the first name or surname depending what the customer gives, address, contacted number, jobs needed and price of quote given. Work pad is kept in a filing cabinet at home address which only North Notts Property Services has access to.
- An accountant will see the invoices for the purpose of HMRC but they are under the data protection act and are a qualified accountant.
- Customers are only contact by North Notts Property Services.